Hey! Nice to meet you I'm Hostilities

Hostilities

First Step
Hello, I'm not really that new, but i'm Hostilities I haven't fully introduced myself so here it is. I'm 16 i've been playing mc for like 4 years. I've been around the snapcraft server for 1year mostly (kitpvp) My old name is iFinessinq if you don't remember me. i have been called out lately for hacks and i want to say, no i don't use a client! i wish i did bc clicking hurts after a while! i am a tryhard thats probably why you think i hack anyways! thats who i am, i'd like to know some of you in the community! so feel free to introduce yourself and what you like about the server! let me go first I'm Hostilities and i love the community that the server has!

CasuallyAnnoying

Emerald Miner
Welcome to the forums! :)

EpicAgentJ

Void Walker
Welcome Hostilities to the Snapcraft forums!

Emmmma

Skeleton Slayer
Welcome to the forums!

maxmunchy

Banned
Welcome to the Snapcraft forums! I'm Max and most people think of me as a try hard.

TheNextHerobrine

Zombie Killer
Hello, I'm not really that new, but i'm Hostilities I haven't fully introduced myself so here it is. I'm 16 i've been playing mc for like 4 years. I've been around the snapcraft server for 1year mostly (kitpvp) My old name is iFinessinq if you don't remember me. i have been called out lately for hacks and i want to say, no i don't use a client! i wish i did bc clicking hurts after a while! i am a tryhard thats probably why you think i hack anyways! thats who i am, i'd like to know some of you in the community! so feel free to introduce yourself and what you like about the server! let me go first I'm Hostilities and i love the community that the server has!
I instantly reconized you! Welcome to the forums, P.S. Plz stop rekin me and pvp ;p

Brxndv

Tree Puncher
Welcome, I'm pretty sure you're the one always dropping me on Kit, I'm Brxndv :-P If you see me around, lemme run free <3

Enjoy your stay on the forums man :)