I think maybe it should be said again but...

Piichii

Tree Puncher
For those of you who don't think recording is a good idea or you can't, you may want to start doing so. I have had to deal with some pretty nasty players in the last few months and some have gotten away with due to not recording the incident. If you guys can recommend a program for me that would be great :3

HXK

Gold Miner
Depending what on sort on computer you have will depend on the program you should use. I would recommend trying out Bandicam and OBS. Both are really good but Bandicam is for lower-spec pc's where as OBS requires a better pc to run it while playing Minecraft ( With a good FPS ) (y)

Jedz

Creeper Hugger
Personally I find bandicam the easiest to use, it works really well for me :)

CasuallyAnnoying

Emerald Miner
I agree with Jedz, Bandicam isn't nearly as complicated as OBS or any other recording software. You should definitely use Bandicam.

CrenoxZ

Stone Miner
For those of you who don't think recording is a good idea or you can't, you may want to start doing so. I have had to deal with some pretty nasty players in the last few months and some have gotten away with due to not recording the incident. If you guys can recommend a program for me that would be great :3
If your on windows press win + alt + r to start and stop recording personally i think this is better since it doesnt require you to have an application open at all times however i do notice a significant drop in fps

EpicAgentJ

Void Walker
Bandicam. I've used it a lot and it is extremely helpful.

Advice for players who want to record: Get ready your recording to start any moment, as you'll expect something to come out of hand very quickly.

LXK

Tree Puncher
I use the program called "ACTION!" many PvP youtubers use it. But you have to have decent FPS or you'll lag. It's all about finding the right program that best fits you and your computer.

TheNextHerobrine

Zombie Killer
I use Debut, yes it cost money, but that is why Youtube exists. Just look up on Youtube for a free debut activation code and you will not have to pay lol.