Skyblock server rest: Am I going to lose everything?

m4rcosx

Tree Puncher
I just learned that following the server reset, I am going to lose everything that I've built in the past 3 months.
It took me so much time and effort to built my island, to increase my level, mcMMO, weapons. I've spend so much money on this server, i've bought a 40USD Iron Golem Spawner and a Creeper Spawner, Legendary Keys, and Spawner Pickaxes...
Am I going to lose everything? If not, what things will be reset? And Why?

When the next Skyblock server reset is going to be?
Thanks ind advance @Maarten for your answer.
:cake:

CasuallyAnnoying

Emerald Miner
You won't lose stuff that you're purchased from the store.

CrenoxZ

Stone Miner
I just learned that following the server reset, I am going to lose everything that I've built in the past 3 months.
It took me so much time and effort to built my island, to increase my level, mcMMO, weapons. I've spend so much money on this server, i've bought a 40USD Iron Golem Spawner and a Creeper Spawner, Legendary Keys, and Spawner Pickaxes...
Am I going to lose everything? If not, what things will be reset? And Why?

When the next Skyblock server reset is going to be?
Thanks ind advance @Maarten for your answer.
:cake:
I can tell you for a fact you will keep your ranks if u have one however other purchases like keys i cant guaranteed you will keep them since i dont play skyblock.

EpicAgentJ

Void Walker
I don't think a reset will happen anytime soon. If so, the staff will announce it.

LXK

Tree Puncher
The staff will announce it before it happens. Most likely to be announced on the forums before it happens :)