custom axes? yes or no

yes or no to custom enchants on axes

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

A1phaw01f

First Step
I really want custom enchants for axes like the swords. so yes or no vote if you wanna.. as most of you might not know with MCMMO axes are better then swords, but its just sad using a axes with only shap 5-6 on it so I'm wanting it to be added.. i went on a few other servers and i seen that axes do have the PVP enchants so i don't know why prison doesn't

Last edited:

XDBlaze325

Gold Miner
personally i dont think axes are in need of custom enchants. My reason is with mcmmo the higher your axe skill the quicker the armor dura goes down. But thats what i think and my one opinion out of everyone else doesn't matter

EpicAgentJ

Void Walker
Axes are supposed to be used for trees. I know axes should be for pvp, but I think it is best for swords to be the main pvp-ing weapon.

Last edited:

CasuallyAnnoying

Emerald Miner
Axes are meant for trees, not players.

OP
OP
A1phaw01f

A1phaw01f

First Step
personally i dont think axes are in need of custom enchants. My reason is with mcmmo the higher your axe skill the quicker the armor dura goes down. But thats what i think and my one opinion out of everyone else doesn't matter

i think so to but its annoying having someone with a sword with blindness and slowness that just makes you SOL with a axe so i at least want those 2 enchants for axes

CasuallyAnnoying

Emerald Miner
but with mcmmo axes are meant for players and there armor heres a pic of what im talking about
unknown.png
I know what you're talking about, but I still think that swords should remain the main weapon.

OP
OP
A1phaw01f

A1phaw01f

First Step
also idk in prison but in survival axes can get blindness wither slowness and the other stuff

yeah but prison doesn't have that just upgrade your sharpness to 6 that is why i'm making this cause why other servers and not this one and only have swords now that i looked i'm going to do bows next because bows don't to only thing you can do is upgrade the flame on a bow to 2

EDIT: plus if anyone wants to like or whatever my comments it be good so i know if what im saying is good if you dont reply

GeorgiePieMC

Gold Miner
I personally like axes more than swords if I have a high mcmmo but if there was no such thing as mcmmo then I would probably agree that custom enchants would be nice but axes, mcmmo AND custom enchants might become a little too op in my opinion.

OP
OP
A1phaw01f

A1phaw01f

First Step
I personally like axes more than swords if I have a high mcmmo but if there was no such thing as mcmmo then I would probably agree that custom enchants would be nice but axes, mcmmo AND custom enchants might become a little too op in my opinion.

true but i still dislike it that if i use a axe i can just get hit by a sword and be a dead man from the blindness and slowness.. but then again idk why you have axe enchants on diff servers but this one a no its just weird and plus no custom bow enchants to

CasuallyAnnoying

Emerald Miner

CrenoxZ

Stone Miner
true but i still dislike it that if i use a axe i can just get hit by a sword and be a dead man from the blindness and slowness.. but then again idk why you have axe enchants on diff servers but this one a no its just weird and plus no custom bow enchants to
Me personally im an axe pvp however on prison i dont think they gave axes custom enchants just simply because they would be really strong and you would have to bring a lot of sets to counter the mcmmo like on factions however one way u could solve this is have a custom enchanted sword to blind and slowness them then switch to an axe

OP
OP
A1phaw01f

A1phaw01f

First Step
Me personally im an axe pvp however on prison i dont think they gave axes custom enchants just simply because they would be really strong and you would have to bring a lot of sets to counter the mcmmo like on factions however one way u could solve this is have a custom enchanted sword to blind and slowness them then switch to an axe

yeah i know that thing but i dont like bring two weapons thats maxed just to lose them

RyRy__

Zombie Killer
As this can be 'OP'
I do believe that Axes are for Trees and PvP,
Custom enchants are they to make it 'harder' to be killed and give you an advantage,
The advantage aspect of this is just as bad as 2k Axes or More!

If anything should be lowered or thought upon its axe levels
My opinion anyway.

Mili

Tree Puncher
Axes are kind of broken at high levels. You can just dual wield with a sword with customs.