Would you rather

A+ everything and learn nothing. F everything and learn everything. FROM HIGHSCHOOL

• Total voters

Wrys

Gold Miner
Hi guys I'm doing a survey for an opinion editorial I will be writing just to express this idea I have been thinking about in my head for quite a while. I want to spark a great change and get people to realize that grades test our knowledge, but grades should not motivate our knowledge, it is better to forget about the GRADING and focus on the LEARNING aspects.

To start, I've deleted my PowerSchool app on my phone (online personal report card), and I'm going to try to never look at my grades again! (While still staying in top of the work load of course.)

Last edited:

EpicAgentJ

Void Walker
Fail everything from high school but learn everything taught.

Technically, if you are in highschool but taught, you learn because you are taught.

CrenoxZ

Stone Miner
Not gonna lie most the stuff u learn at high school you dont need unless u intend on going to a job like doctor for example u need to know biology but u get given a course teaching you what to do anyways

NJConor

Stone Miner
Did anyone get reminded of the show AP Bio with the first option?

_PaniK

Zombie Killer
F on everything due to you being able to learn more, grades are just a letter, they don’t determine anything ;-)