Realms

TheNextHerobrine

Zombie Killer
There is no Realms section to the forums yet.. so... I am putting this here.
I am looking for active server members who are interested in being in my realm after the official release. Anyone in?
Thanks. :3

Air_Racer64

Zombie Killer
I would but I'm not entirely active, only come on when I have time. Good Luck finding people! (y):-D

EpicAgentJ

Void Walker
I don't have a rank, so I can't join. I would help you though. Also, they won't release the Realms section here until the official release.

OP
OP
TheNextHerobrine

TheNextHerobrine

Zombie Killer
I don't have a rank, so I can't join. I would help you though. Also, they won't release the Realms section here until the official release.
Realms is being released this week, a developer came online and told me about that and some updates that are coming soon. :/

EpicAgentJ

Void Walker
OP
OP
TheNextHerobrine

TheNextHerobrine

Zombie Killer
And how did he tell you?
I was on realms, and he was online. I asked him some tips about how to progress, one of his tips was to get a big group of active members to be on your island (Thus, why this was made) when the reset hit (The server is going to reset once it is released to the public). I asked him if he knew when that would be, and if he could say, this week. :-P As well AFKing in the server is prob gonna get removed.... anyways.

CrenoxZ

Stone Miner
I was on realms, and he was online. I asked him some tips about how to progress, one of his tips was to get a big group of active members to be on your island (Thus, why this was made) when the reset hit (The server is going to reset once it is released to the public). I asked him if he knew when that would be, and if he could say, this week. :-P As well AFKing in the server is prob gonna get removed.... anyways.
Its apparently meant to reset on the 31st however it may take a day or two to be released so expect it very soon :)

Air_Racer64

Zombie Killer
I may join, I have the Baron rank, so that may help. I bought it when the beta was released.