Snapcraft The Movie 100 Subs Special

Creeper1o8

Zombie Killer
i am currently doing a minecraft movie for my 100 subs special so heres the story.

the main chracter spawns in a new server (snapcraft) and learn to survive in factions. he will face many challenges and will have lots of enemys. In the end, he face the most op person in the server and kills him.

right now, i need actors. the available slots are down below

the most op guy:

main characters friend:

main character:

i will add more characters once i get more subscribers . make sure to sub and my channel is infected creeper. write down what u want to be if your going to help! thanks

iamontda

Void Walker
Maybe Creeper could give us a bit more to fill out. Maybe ask us a question or something to see who fits best? :3

OP
OP
Creeper1o8

Creeper1o8

Zombie Killer
Your right.. And to do this, I need everyone's Skype: u must be active or on in somedays. Just contact me when your on.

Oh yea and 3 more available slots are open.

The main characters best friend:

The most op guys bodyguard: (I need 2 people)

The main characters 3 friends. (Must have a set of diamond armour in factions

There are also going to be 5 questions

What do u want to be ?

Why u feel like you want to be in this?

Will you be on time when I call you?

Will you follow the rules?

I will Skype whoever is an actor.

Maybe Creeper could give us a bit more to fill out. Maybe ask us a question or something to see who fits best? :3

Your right.. And to do this, I need everyone's Skype: u must be active or on in somedays. Just contact me when your on.

Oh yea and 3 more available slots are open.

The main characters best friend:

The most op guys bodyguard: (I need 2 people)

The main characters 3 friends. (Must have a set of diamond armour in factions

There are also going to be 5 questions

What do u want to be ?

Why u feel like you want to be in this?

Will you be on time when I call you?

Will you follow the rules?

I will Skype whoever is an actor.
My skype is Gavin.Ethridge I am a subscriber to you on youtube! ;-);-)

What do u want to be ? - The main characters best friend.

Why u feel like you want to be in this? - I have been in the drama club for 3 years straight! I am very good at acting and this seems like it would be fun!

Will you be on time when I call you? - Yes I will be on time very time!

Will you follow the rules? - I will follow all the rules that are given to me and I will stay on task and everything.

Hope you like my application!! :)

DeletedUser2139

Skeleton Slayer
What do u want to be: op guys body guard or one of main characters 3 friends​
Why do you want to do this (these) roles?: I feel like i can express my self alot more than other peeps and i am really funny :-D
Will you be on time when i call you?: i might if i have camp or somthin then no, plz tell me time if i get the part
Will you follow the rules?: Yes i will i think rules are rules, somtimes i horse around but in somthin like this, no
Thanks For Reading This! ~Miles