MISTAKE

Status
Not open for further replies.

HigherTier

Stone Miner
Recently my faction mate bought me [Lord] rank and so I went to spawn to see the commands and such. I went through the shown commands and it was all great until the last one: /ci. I was like, "I wonder what that does?" and typed it in. The next thing I know, my inventory was cleared along with my armor set and rare crate key.

The enchants were:
Helmet: Protection IV, Unbreaking III, Aqua Affinity, Night Vision I, Well Fed II, Waterbreathing I, Regeneration III, Soulbound I
Chestplate: Protection IV, Unbreaking III, Regeneration III, Well Fed II
Leggings: Protection IV, Unbreaking III, Regeneration III, Well Fed II
Boots: Protection IV, Unbreaking III, Feather Falling IV, Depth Strider III, Auto-Jump III, Auto-Speed II, Well Fed II, Regeneration III, Soulbound I

The chestplate and leggings are replaceable and weren't completed anyway so I'm not too sad about those but the boots took so long to enchant--especially getting those specific enchants without any random ones like Hunger or Unstable. I had no clue as to what /ci did and it didn't state the purposes of the commands anywhere. Is there any way I could get a replacement set?

Asheey

Mod
Staff member
Mod
The items cannot be replaced, they’re gone. Be careful with command you don’t know.

Status
Not open for further replies.