CrenoxZ

Stone Miner
What is realms?
Realms is kind of like skyblock you have your own realm where u build expand earn money through minions and mining. You can use your money to level up your mining skills, buy new minions expand your realm etc...

What are the commands in realms?
If you type /rm it will come up with a list of the most basic realm commands.

I died and lost the nether star in my inventory?
Type /rm getmanager and you should get a new one in your inventory.

Is there mcmmo on here?
Yes .-.

What is the best way to earn money on realms?
There are two very good ways of earning money on realms the first way is by mining and upgrading your mining skills. The other way is by using minions to work for you and earn you money.

What are Mining skills?
Mining skills are ways to get ores from mining stone. Mining skills are found by clicking your pickaxe on the floor and u can upgrade them there.

How do I expand my realm?
You expand your realm by using Land upgrades. You find these by typing /shop ---> Realm Shop ---> Buy Realm Land Upgrades then once you brought these go up to the barrier blocks on the side of your realm and click on them with the Realm Land Upgrades in your hand.

What are minions?
Minions are one of the best ways of earning money on realms and every minion has its own purpose

What is a Control minion?
A control minion is an essential minion it stores energy for all the minions to use as they work. You need this minion for any other minion to work. A player is only able to have 1 of these minions and it must be placed on the realm your playing on.

What is a Miner minion?
A miner minion is a minion that mines the block in front of it, you should put this minion in front of a cobblestone generator.

What is an Advanced miner minion?
An advanced miner minion does the same as the regular Miner minion however it takes also takes your mining skill level to give you more resources from it mining. It also does not drop cobble like the regular miner minion.

What is a Banker minion?
The banker minion sells items in the chest below it. This minion can only be placed on top of chests.

What is a Blacksmith minion?
A blacksmith minion repairs items in the chest below the minion. If the item you want repairing has custom enchants on it you must put a Repair Scroll on to the item (You can find a repair Scroll in /enchant). Can only be placed on top of a chest.

What is a Smelter minion?
A smelter minion will smelt the items placed in the chest below the minion. Can only be placed on top of a chest.

What is a Compactor minion?
A compactor minion will compact exp bottles into one bottle. Can only be placed on top of a chest.

What is a Tinkerer minion?

The Tinkerer minion will convert items that are in front of him into there raw ingredients minus a small fee. The Tinker will also convert revealed enchantment books into Zeta & Vita enrichment dust.

What is a Lumberjack minion?
The Lumberjack minion will mine down an entire tree and any trees connected to it and then replace the sapling of the tree that it cut down in front of him.

What is a Enrichment minion?
The Enrichment minion will alter the apply and destroy chance of a revealed custom enchanted book. To do this you need to throw the revealed custom enchanted book in front of the enrichment minion then throw either Zeta dust (Increase apply chance) or Vita dust (Decrease destroy chance).

What is a Gardener minion?
A Gardener minion will grow Wheat, Potato, Carrot, Beetroot, Nether Wart in an 11 x 11 x 3 area around the minion. Will also replace the crop that it mines.

What is a Harvester minion?
A Harvester minion will harvest any Melon, Suger Cane, Pumpkin and Coco beans in an 11 x 11 x 3 area around the minion. Will also replace the crop that it mines.
What is a Farmer minion?
A Gardener minion will grow Wheat, Potato, Carrot, Beetroot, Nether Wart in an 11 x 11 x 3 area around the minion. Will also replace the crop that it mines.

What is a Reaper minion?
A reaper minion kills the mobs from a Spawner minion so long as it is within 5 blocks of the Spawner minion and will drop exp bottles.

What is a HeadHunter minion?
A HeadHunter minion kills the mobs from a Spawner minion so long as it is within 5 blocks of the Spawner minion and it will drop the heads of the mobs it kills. (x2 chance of it happening).

What is a MobSlayer minion?
A MobSlayer minion kills the mobs from a Spawner minion so long as it is within 5 blocks of the Spawner minion and it will drop the mob drops and the heads of the mobs it kills.

What is a Spawner minion?
A Spawner minion will spawn in mobs from spawners that are within a 5 x 5 x 2 area of the minion.

How do I stop my minions from dropping items on the floor?
To do this you use a chest link found at the bottom of the minion's shop. To use it, you click on the minion which is dropping the items then click on a chest which is nearby and all the items that minion would have dropped now will go into that chest instead.

This hasn't answered my question!
If this post has not answered your question then either comment it below or ask a staff member in game.

_PaniK

Zombie Killer
Great explanations ;-)