1. Welcome to Snapcraft, Please register on our website to join the community!
    Click here to register an account!

Sponges aren't where I placed them after server restart

Discussion in 'Survival' started by BrattishSnow06, Apr 5, 2018.

1. BrattishSnow06

BrattishSnow06 Tree Puncher

I placed some sponges down yesterday before the server restart but when I got back on this morning they were gone and I only have one sponge left. The only sponge left isn't even where I left it. It's in a spot I placed it before I moved it because it wasn't covering the right spots. I don't know what happened to the two other sponges I bought on /ah. They just disappeared. I can always get new ones but I'm just confused as to why my sponges have just disappeared.

2. CasuallyAnnoying

CasuallyAnnoying
    Survival King
    What might have happened is that the sponges were hidden. If the area(s) are still protected, you can do /ps unhide to get the sponges back. If the areas are unprotected, then you will have to buy new ones.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Ashie

Ashie Helper

Rainwash
    I’d suggest you open a bug report about this and staff can look into the problem

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Fortsy

Fortsy Tree Puncher

Fortsy
    Survival King
    I agree with Ashie. If the problem isn't to do with /ps unhide then you might want to report it as a bug.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. BrattishSnow06

It's definitely a bug then because they aren't protected where I placed them and the sponges don't show up when I use /protect unhide

6. CasuallyAnnoying

CasuallyAnnoying
    Survival King
    The server had a minor setback earlier, that might be the cause. If it is, you will have to buy new ones.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. BrattishSnow06

Okay. I'll just do that

8. Heli

Heli Iron Miner

Heli_SP
    Prison Brute
    Did prison have a setback too? Because the entire server was kicked and I was in combat. I lost my items I bought from the store.

9. Heli

Heli Iron Miner

Heli_SP
    Prison Brute
    Should I open a bug report if I lost items since I was in combat when the server kicked everyone on prison??? They were store bought items.

10. GeorgiePieMC

GeorgiePieMC Gold Miner

GeorgieMC
    Prison Boss
    The server was rolled back a bit so it is possible that the sponge was cleared in the process.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  11. Ashie

Ashie Helper

Rainwash
    Doubt they can do anything about that but give it a try.