1. Welcome to Snapcraft, Please register on our website to join the community!
    Click here to register an account!

Questions About a Reset

Discussion in 'Survival' started by NJConor, Apr 6, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NJConor

NJConor Iron Miner

NJConor
    I know that there isn’t a reset planned to happen, but I have some questions relating to the reset.
    1. If you have a rank, will you receive the bonus money that comes with buying a rank after the new world has been created?
    2. Will you receive anything you bought from shop be given to you in the new world? I know iron golem spawners are pretty expensive so it would suck to lose it after the reset.

2. CasuallyAnnoying

CasuallyAnnoying
    Survival King
    Maarten replied to a post like this a while ago, saying that you only keep your rank. However, I don't know if that has been changed. And I do think you get the bonus money that comes with the rank.

3. EpicAgentJ

EpicAgentJ Void Walker

EpicAgentJ
    Survival VIP+

I doubt that they will take away your rank. If so, they would give you a refund. If not, well...

4. Backus

Backus Mod

jrbackus
    No, you do not get bonus money from your rank. Everyone starts with the same $500 or $2500 or whatever that number may be.
    No, you do not get items purchased in the shop back (unless they were bought a short period before the reset).

If these items were returned, it defeats the point of a reset.

5. Nitro

Nitro Iron Miner

CallMeMrMeme
    Helper
    Jrbackus has a very well-put answer to this question. I will be further locking this thread.

Thanks,

CallMeMrMeme.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.