Questions About a Reset

Status
Not open for further replies.

NJConor

Stone Miner
I know that there isn’t a reset planned to happen, but I have some questions relating to the reset.
1. If you have a rank, will you receive the bonus money that comes with buying a rank after the new world has been created?
2. Will you receive anything you bought from shop be given to you in the new world? I know iron golem spawners are pretty expensive so it would suck to lose it after the reset.

CasuallyAnnoying

Emerald Miner
Maarten replied to a post like this a while ago, saying that you only keep your rank. However, I don't know if that has been changed. And I do think you get the bonus money that comes with the rank.

EpicAgentJ

Void Walker
Maarten replied to a post like this a while ago, saying that you only keep your rank. However, I don't know if that has been changed. And I do think you get the bonus money that comes with the rank.

I doubt that they will take away your rank. If so, they would give you a refund. If not, well...

Backus

Void Walker
No, you do not get bonus money from your rank. Everyone starts with the same $500 or $2500 or whatever that number may be.
No, you do not get items purchased in the shop back (unless they were bought a short period before the reset).

If these items were returned, it defeats the point of a reset.

Nitro

Iron Miner
No, you do not get bonus money from your rank. Everyone starts with the same $500 or $2500 or whatever that number may be.
No, you do not get items purchased in the shop back (unless they were bought a short period before the reset).

If these items were returned, it defeats the point of a reset.

Jrbackus has a very well-put answer to this question. I will be further locking this thread.

Thanks,

CallMeMrMeme.

Status
Not open for further replies.