1. Welcome to Snapcraft, Please register on our website to join the community!
    Click here to register an account!

Prison suggestions.

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by Ashie, Apr 16, 2018 at 11:11 AM.

1. Ashie

Ashie Void Walker

SenpaiiAshy
    Factions Immortal
    1. [Item] - Just a basic thing where you showcase your items in global chat.
    Possibly a Member perk?
    2. Remove/reduce the cooldown on /feed - Don't see the point in a cooldown, since you have to eat more than 1 every 10 mins.
    3. Gang home/warps - Lets people in the gang warp to ex. their community grinder. 1-2 warps are enough.
    4. Ability to remove your own player warps.
    5. Make it so only 1 can go in /warp odor at the time. - There's people camping in there and takes the things if someone dies. Or there's +3 people fighting the boss at the same time over and over again.
    6. /plot coop - [Example] - Where people can only attack mobs on your plot and nothing else.
    7. Do something unique with the FREE world. - People only goes for FREE cause of the tag.

These are some things I've heard people talk about or I've come up with myself. Feel free to add more suggestions if you have any below. :)

2. EpicAgentJ

EpicAgentJ Diamond Miner

EpicAgentJ
    I like your suggestions. Lets hope these gets added.

• Like Like x 1
  3. CasuallyAnnoying

CasuallyAnnoying Gold Miner

CasuallyAnnoying
    Skyblock SkyGod
    I really like these suggestions, and I do also agree with you that [Item] should be a member perk, as it would get more people to join the forums.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. GeorgiePieMC

GeorgiePieMC Helper

GeorgieMC
    Helper
    These are good suggestions :)

5. Squidz

Squidz Zombie Killer

Squidz
    Survival Ultra
    I like all suggestions :)