FocuzDeath's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

FocuzDeath

First Step
  • How long you have been playing on Snapcraft.net: I play Snapcraft multiple times month, I have had the server added to my list of servers for probably a year and a half or maybe less, I love this server and have tried many game modes this server has and I have enjoyed all them so far! But if I had to estimated a total time i have played, it would have to be in total 7 months, maybe less.
  • How often are you online for? I am online all the time actually, I take breaks from Minecraft occasionally but they aren't big breaks. I have been playing constantly for a couple months now on other servers including this one. Not to lie but I have played this server the most out of all the servers I had played.
  • Why you are right for the job as helper? How can you contribute to the staff team? I am right for this job as a helper because I kinda have experience as a helper on a other server but I don't play on it anymore. I'm usually a social person when it comes to games and i treat others with respect and help people if they are in need. I can contribute to the staff team because i am very active when it comes to games and i enjoy playing with other people because it is a good way to communicate with others and socialize with people all around the world.
  • Have you ever been banned/jailed/muted? Explain briefly, please. Alright yes, i don't want to sound like i didn't really do anything but I kinda didn't, so I'm not exaggerating, I have 4 brothers and we all play Minecraft at times and we all our in the same "clan" called Focuz. And so one time my brother went onto a sever that we all played at the time, he went to his server browsing and was copying and pasting jokes he read and found online but for some reason he went to paste the joke and ended pasting a IP to a different server. He was copying and pasting servers to play on and to see if he liked them. He pasted the server into the chat getting himself and banned and all of us (my brothers) for Alt accounts. Now this might sound fishy but it is true but now we are all unbanned and my brother has mod on that server now.

• A little about yourself. My name is FocuzDeath, I am 14 years of age and I know I'm not old enough to be a staff but in my opinion, I am mature enough and I know what I'm doing when it comes to being a staff. I got Minecraft when I was about 9 years old and mostly have been playing it from their and until now, I have a variety of servers I play on and this is one of them. I am actually a twin, I didn't mention that the brothers that played minecraft were twins too. Me and my brother are both 14 years old and both play minecraft. I have to more brothers that play minecraft and there twins too. They are both 16 years old and lets just say that having 4 teenagers in the same house is crazy. Thats ll i have to say and thank you for your time.

Ex_Admin

Obsidian Miner
Status
Not open for further replies.