Introduction

Caitlyyn

Banned
Hey, im Cara Caitlyn I've been playing minecraft for a while now on and off as I play a lot of other games, like csgo, smite and siege. I've spent some time on the server for about a week now mostly, on KITPVP and I've really enjoyed the server so I decided to join the forum community and introduce myself. (my IGN is ShyStranger)

About me
*18 years of age
*I live in California (North)
*Im taking modeling/fashion classes, ever since I was young I wanted to do some sort of modeling so I've been working on that since I was 14, (Getting fit actually finding a place to learn about it etc,)
*I do sports like softball, and cheer. although my favorite sport is hockey, but im afraid ill get hurt so I normally just watch on the television. (favorite team is sharks)
* I make the most bomb ass tacos (better than bobby flay)

Dont know really what else to say, I dont have a lot of time to play because of im so busy finishing up with school and my classes etc. Although for the time I do have I really enjoy your servers :)

Oh and also feel free to add me on steam to play games sometimes. ( I cant post a link so you guys will have to dm me or somthing if you want to add me, or ill post it in a comment if I can below)

EpicAgentJ

Void Walker
Welcome to the Snapcraft forums Caitlyyn! Feel free to PM me anytime you'd like to!

CasuallyAnnoying

Emerald Miner
Welcome to the forums!

RyRy__

Zombie Killer
Welcome to the Forums!
Cool Introduction :-P

Guarde

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Welcome :-D
Btw, actual round glasses are better than the snapchat filter.