It's so sad

Status
Not open for further replies.

AshlandGaming

First Step
Hello.

This is not an appeal, just a wonderful story on how I enjoyed Snapcraft.

I was an old player called AshlandGaming and I was pwned (web servers suck), so I am now muted for something I didn't do.

I loved Snapcraft. The community was like an active, mature base of people with acceptance and tolerance. The server was a fun place to spend a few hours and it was lovely. It might've been a simple and non-unique server, but you felt it was rather unconventional from within.

This server was truly dedicated to making sure other players had fun. It was quite obvious. Sure, there were immature jokes but that's the children and teenagers (maybe even the adults :/) who play on the server (no disrespect to them).

Almost everyone there was respectful and calm. I didn't feel like I was in a hellhole of asshole trash talkers with abusive staff treating the players like crap, this is kinda what you usually get on a new server though. Sadly, the owner never really communicated or talked on Snapcraft.

However, you shouldn't really ask players to "chill". XD

Minecraft isn't just a game (it's got real people. grow up. also, it has a copyright so pay for it please) with wonderful servers like this.

Snapcraft was a really sensible place to be and it is the best you will ever have.

There were always nice people like UpForMemes and Gullvivan on KitPVP.

I will always remember BULLYDOGY (especially him), AgentIllusion73, Jedz and Ashie on Prison. <3 and WagwanMate. -_- Tinyisabeast and Jdk20 as well.

By the way, how did Ashie get demoted? Resignation?

Jedz, the lil' piggy. :) you know what I mean, right?

It's sad my account is now muted. :-(

Thank you for reading
AshlandGaming.

Last edited:

Asheey

Mod
Staff member
Mod
I left months ago. And after everything you've done the past few days I doubt you'll come back anytime soon. Best of luck to you.

OP
OP
A

AshlandGaming

First Step
I left months ago. And after everything you've done the past few days I doubt you'll come back anytime soon. Best of luck to you.

You left? :-(

Oh, yeah. Now I'm the immature one trying to force the server to unmute me. They are not gonna unmute me because I was pwned (they will just think it's an old siblings excuse).

Asheey

Mod
Staff member
Mod
You left? :-(

Oh, yeah. Now I'm the immature one trying to force the server to unmute me. They are not gonna unmute me because I was pwned (they will just think it's an old siblings excuse).
You know what you do to get unmated/unbanned? You appeal, asking for forgiveness whether it's your fault or not.

Guarde

Admin
Staff member
Admin
This is where your actions took you.

OP
OP
A

AshlandGaming

First Step
You know what you do to get unmated/unbanned? You appeal, asking for forgiveness whether it's your fault or not.

"unmated" is a lovely word, right? Quite sexual if you don't mind me saying. I might as well just say I did it for the sake of it. It's more believed these days.

By the way, Ashie, you're hot. Ouch.

This is where your actions took you.

My actions?

UPDATE, CHILDREN! Now, I'm banned by YAMPY for evading. I will never get unmuted or unbanned, unless I use an alt of course but then what will that achieve? :/

fml im gonna work on my server and my bukkit coding cya. nice english, AshlandGaming. thx m8 omg i suck i rule.

Status
Not open for further replies.