I dont know why I'm doing this

LekJR

First Step
Hello people, im lekeona, a player on snapcraft for about 4 years(not sure), quitted for like a year because my friends stopped playing there, but now im back :).
I'm not the type of guy to say all the information about myself, so there is not alot of things to say about myself but i really like making music and everything that requires creativity such as drawing, filming, etc.. , i really like when i help my brother in his filming (He is currently in college and studying Cinematic Photography) because we both like being creative in what we do. And i personally think that anyone can be creative depending if he likes what he is doing or not. Anyways i first started playing on snapcraft with my friend iFocused_ , he was my friend in real life then he traveled to another country and thats when i took a break from snapcraft, but it was a ton of fun when we both played together and competed with really good players on kitpvp just to reach the top, and i remember meeting GuardeYard when he still wasnt a helper, and i was so proud when i saw him getting promoted to helper then to mod. i dont know if that's what im supposed to say in an introduction but i guess that's all i have to say. Any questions are welcome and if you want to PM me then my discord is LekJR#4952
Anyways its like 1:30am but im still not sleepy so any early replies will be answered :)

P.S. I like memes

Last edited:

EpicAgentJ

Void Walker
Welcome to the Snapcraft forums LekJR! Feel free to PM me anytime you wish!

CasuallyAnnoying

Emerald Miner
Welcome to the forums, buddy!

RZC

First Step
Welcome Lekeona!!