ZombieV suggestions

Ruijier

First Step
Picture this:

You go into an empty room in order to solo the room or farm for keys. You bring tons of supplies to help you clear the room and to take out more damage. You’re inching closer and closer to the boss (doesn’t matter if it’s 10,20,30,40 or 50th wave) and hope to get a key from it. All of a sudden right when the boss comes up a random person comes in, kills the boss (taking half of your money too) and gets the Zombie Key you were hoping to get before leaving right after.

It messes with people’s gameplay experience and makes them disinterested in continuing. And yes, it’s happened to me hundreds of times. That being said I don’t think it’s fair that they should be rewarded for essentially sniping a boss. I wish that there was something implanted that doesn’t allow players to join 1-2 waves before the boss. I also think this game could benefit from more rooms Extreme rooms as well since most people usually skip either Normal or Hard in order to go Extreme.

On another note, another suggestion that I have is that I think there should be more variety of monsters in this game. All we get are varieties of basically zombies and skeletons for the most part. I think during the first few rounds there should be other monsters such as bats and/or spiders. We could have more waves that way and some of the bosses could be both Enderman and Ender Dragon at stage 90 and 100. Maybe some of the rooms could be “long rooms” that go up to wave 100 and “short rooms” that go up to wave 50. Sorry if it seems like I’m rambling, I’ve just got tons of ideas on how to improve this game and wanted to give my 2 cents about it.

EpicAgentJ

Void Walker
Hello, these are good suggestions.
Click here to put this in the "feedbacks/suggestions" part of the forums.
Or read this before making one.