FACTION RECRUITMENT

ARMY

First Step
We are the ARMY, We are new to the snapcraft server.

We are known on other servers (Not going to mention names because advertisement rules) for our skills and recorded kills, we are a very secretive private group that is not and will not be Allies with anyone

Our faction is not to be messed with in anyway, we've been growing ever since we formed in 2016.

We are a very strict and elite group, we have rules and punishments THAT WILL BE ENFORCED

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To be added and trusted to the faction you have to comply with the following things

1. Be MATURE and HONEST, We won't take childish players that just joined the server

2. You have to have a Discord (contact us if you have an issue with that)

3. You must be prepared to prove yourself to us.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We currently need BUILDERS more than anything

If you want to join the ARMY, message us and we will be back to you with details.

EpicAgentJ

Void Walker
You should really put a thread in the "Introductions and goodbyes" section of the Snapcraft, but this'll do.

Welcome ARMY to the Snapcraft forums! Feel free to PM me anytime you wish!
This does sound like an interesting factions btw.

EpicAgentJ

Void Walker
Wait, what is your IGN in order for me to message you back?

Jedz

Creeper Hugger
You should really put a thread in the "Introductions and goodbyes" section of the Snapcraft, but this'll do.

Welcome ARMY to the Snapcraft forums! Feel free to PM me anytime you wish!
This does sound like an interesting factions btw.

Its in the right section considering its in the "recruitment" section and they are asking for faction members.