Make a seperate area for people in full diamond or make it more fair for newer players

Status
Not open for further replies.

cainlearner

First Step
I am a somewhat new player on kitpvp and i keep getting killed by full diamonds and i don't have money to buy a rank since bills and living expenses and the leftover money goes to other things online and it seems really unfair and you cant runaway since they have speed or some magic on their feet to carry them right over to you and bowing them dosen't work either some of them have flame bows others have thorns armor fire swords and its really hard to get into and its my favorite game mode on snap craft as i don't really enjoy prisons and the other game modes i enjoy on other servers more than on this one

Guarde

Admin
Staff member
Admin
You can easily get the same gear yourself and try to beat them.

CasuallyAnnoying

Emerald Miner
If you save up all your in-game money, you will be able to get the same level stuff as most of the people with diamond gear.

OP
OP
C

cainlearner

First Step
how are you gonna get in game coins if you cant get kills because full diamonds kill you before you can get a kill or steal your kills before you hit them

CasuallyAnnoying

Emerald Miner
how are you gonna get in game coins if you cant get kills because full diamonds kill you before you can get a kill or steal your kills before you hit them
You can get kills. Most of the time, the players with diamond gear are AFK at spawn.

Brxndv

Tree Puncher
I don't agree with this idea at all. Before I had Paladin rank, I had a God Set & nice swords etc. You can create teams with others and start by killing people in Iron & Rank armour, don't expect to kill God Players right away. You can also type /link in chat for a Member kit that contains a full Iron set. Will give you an advantage over other players.

Feel free to message me in-game or on discord if you're ever in need of help.

Asheey

Mod
Staff member
Mod
If they were to make a different map for diamond guys, no one would pvp cause no one wants to die with their sets. They’re annoying indeed but there’s a lot of players who doesn’t have diamond armour that you can easily kill to get money. Plus voting gives you cash.

Status
Not open for further replies.