Snapcraft Support Won't Respond?

Zanx

First Step
A couple days ago, I sent an email to snapcraft support. They still havent responded. I then proceeded to bring up the issue on the forums, where I was told to email support. But support seems to have ignored my message? I would love to get some help, so thanks to anyone trying to.

CasuallyAnnoying

Emerald Miner
When you sent the e-mail, did you include the necessary information needed to get your rank back? If you didn't, then that is most likely why you haven't gotten a reply. If you included the needed information, but you still haven't gotten a reply, then I suggest you send another e-mail.

Skizzles

First Step
When emailing support realize that there are multiple others who are sending emails. Emails are answered in the order received usually so they will get to yours soon. Sending multiple emails will not make it go any quicker.

EpicAgentJ

Void Walker
A couple days ago, I sent an email to snapcraft support. They still havent responded. I then proceeded to bring up the issue on the forums, where I was told to email support. But support seems to have ignored my message? I would love to get some help, so thanks to anyone trying to.

Snapcraft can't answer every email in an instant. They say "be patient". Sending more messages to the Snapcraft team will only make your wait longer.