How do you change your name color?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HigherTier

Stone Miner
I see people with the same rank as me [Hero] having different colored names and I do wish to change the color. It's currently orange and I'm not particularly fond of it. Does anyone know? I've searched through the signs at spawn and on the website but haven't found anything.

Asheey

Mod
Staff member
Mod
You use /nick &(color code) name. There’s colors from 0-9 - A-F to choose from and you can have multiple colors if you want, just put a new & wherever you want. Google formatting codes Minecraft and you’ll see the colors and what code to use. Feel free to message me if you need more help. :)

EpicAgentJ

Void Walker
Do //nick &(color code it). &0 = Black, &1 = Dark blue, &2 = Dark green, &3 = Dark aqua, &4 = Dark red, &5 = Dark purple, &6 = Gold, &7 = Gray
&8 = Dark gray, &9 = indigo, &A = Green, &B = Aqua, &C = Red, &D = Pink, &E = Yellow, &F = White, &M = Strike through, &N = Underlined, &L = Bold, &K = Random, &O = Italic

OP
OP
HigherTier

HigherTier

Stone Miner
Do //nick &(color code it). &0 = Black, &1 = Dark blue, &2 = Dark green, &3 = Dark aqua, &4 = Dark red, &5 = Dark purple, &6 = Gold, &7 = Gray
&8 = Dark gray, &9 = indigo, &A = Green, &B = Aqua, &C = Red, &D = Pink, &E = Yellow, &F = White, &M = Strike through, &N = Underlined, &L = Bold, &K = Random, &O = Italic

I've been typing //nick &(number) into the chat but it says that the command is not found. Am I doing something wrong?

[EDIT] Someone on the server told me how, it's fine now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.