Time to leave

Asheey

Mod
Staff member
Mod
I've gotten to the point where trying is not enough, being myself is not an option and I'm tired of it. So I'm leaving this community after almost 5 years.

Thanks to the few friends I've gotten over the years, @jowiri, @YAMPY a special thank you to both of you.

Goodbye, I'll probably be back sooner or later or never. Only time will tell.

I'll be active on Discord and Skype if you ever need to get ahold of me.

Last edited:

CasuallyAnnoying

Emerald Miner
It's always sad to see people leave the network. You're one of the nicest and most well-known members of the community, something which only makes it more sad. I hope you choose to return to Snapcraft in the near future. The network will not be the same without you.

Sad to hear that Ashy, but people have to move on I guess. Bu the moving on part can be hard, and I bet it will be, I'll miss you on the server though.

EpicAgentJ

Void Walker
:-( Goodbye Ashie, good luck on your future!
It is sad to see some well fellows leave this community.

Spazboy99

Blaze Estinguisher
Goodbye and wish you best of luck out there. And stop by here someday!

Brxndv

Tree Puncher
Sad to see players who I used to see when I played way back. Hope to see you come back like I have. Best of luck for the future.

Feel free to message me in-game or on discord if you're ever in need of help.

Nitro

Iron Miner
This is a sad sight, and I hope you come back to us soon! I know that we, and for sure I will miss you around the Snapcraft community.

If you ever need anything, make sure to toss me a message on Skype, or Discord!

With Love, Kyle | CallMeMrMeme

valkdebk

Tree Puncher
Best if luck in life, even though oyu probably dont need it. Sad to see you go after so long and i do hope you visit <3
Best of Luck, Val

RyRy__

Zombie Killer
Nuh Ashie .-.

Really sad to see a well-known player with a 5 Year record here leave,
I do hope you come back :)
Of course if you need anything or want to talk, my messages are open :)

Farewell,
RyRy

JohnathonWood

First Step
Dear Ashie, If you leave the snapcraft community i think everyone here on snapcraft would sorrly miss you so please think of all the people u will e be leaving behind making us sad and miss you Please dont go but if you have to go please come back in the near future