Repair sign in enchant warp

Lord_Ryan114

First Step
I had been mining and working all day to get enchant tokens to HOPEFULLY try and make my way to making a God Pick and I had been using the same pick all day it was not anything special so I was not going to waste repair tokens or enchant tokens on it to repair it. So when I got to the point where it was literally too expensive to fix it with diamonds I had given up on trying to save it so I just enchanted some replacements. Later I remembered there was a repair sign in the enchant warp I assumed logically it showed how much XP was needed to repair the item or edit the item in the anvil so when I go to check it I guess I clicked on the sign and lost 2,280 tokens that I had worked hard for. Not only was this the one large transaction on the server that does NOT require you to confirm it but there was absolutely no prewarning or even any indication of what the sign did. I would not be as upset if it had actually fully repaired my pickaxe but it did literally NOTHING.
So I guess the point of this is to "ask" for a refund of those tokens, I have put the pickaxe away and will not use it again until I get a verdict as to make the refund fair if one is possible.

Attachments

• 2018-06-01_14.54.38.png
    2018-06-01_14.54.38.png
    633 KB · Views: 160

EpicAgentJ

Void Walker
Whoa, sorry about that. But I don't think staff can refund items...

flav0urful

Iron Miner
In this situation, I am positive you are not allowed a refund for tokens.

For such a large transaction of tokens, I think that a verification or some way to confirm your 'order' would be neat.

Last edited:

Master Illusive

Stone Miner
Honestly, why do they even have that there at all?
Not only are repair tokens are so much more useful, but they seriously overprice enchant token repairs on that sign.