Unlinking Account

Nrkline

First Step
How do I unlink my account? Because I don't have Member Rank, which I want, but it says I've already linked it, and I don't have Member Rank. So how do I unlink it, then I can /link again.

EpicAgentJ

Void Walker
Message Maarten if you linked your account and haven't received your member rank, he'll give it to you.

TheNextHerobrine

Zombie Killer
How do I unlink my account? Because I don't have Member Rank, which I want, but it says I've already linked it, and I don't have Member Rank. So how do I unlink it, then I can /link again.

If you go to your profile page, you can unlink the account and relink it. To do so follow the steps below! :)

First click on your avatar picture on the top right of the screen, after you do so your screen should look simular to this.
upload_2018-6-11_17-15-55.png

Press MineSync Settings(On the bottom of the list). From here you can press a little check box that says "Unlink account". Press this box and then press save. Give the server and forums a second to update, and then it should unlink your account. After it is unlinked you should be able to /link again in game.

If all of this fails just msg a Moderator or @Maarten :-P

Last edited: