Whats up with the daily resets and stuff

Freezebranded

First Step
I know there are many resets per day on SkyBlock, I just wanna know why and if its on other servers (haven't seen on other servers though).

TheNextHerobrine

Zombie Killer
I know there are many resets per day on SkyBlock, I just wanna know why and if its on other servers (haven't seen on other servers though).
I am assuming you mean when the server closes temporarily, and moves all players to the lobby. You would have to ask @Maarten about this for an exact reason, as many servers have different reasons for the resets.

I am assuming it is just cleaning up unneeded entities, or something along those lines(But once again, different servers have it for different reasons).

TheNextHerobrine

Zombie Killer
Thank you lol. would it clean your entities that u spawned? Like mobs?
Spawner mobs should despawn, however spawn egg creatures would likely be an exeption(As villagers spawned from a spawn egg do not get cleared). Once agian tho It might not just clear entities..

DeletedUser2739

Void Walker
All servers restart throughout the day. This is for a few reasons such as clearing any lag that may be on the server, and giving the server a chance to restart itself as it is up for long periods of time. You can view the next restart for the server you’re on by typing /restart time.