1. Welcome to Snapcraft, Please register on our website to join the community!
    Click here to register an account!

To make a new server survival or skyblock with "Slimefun" plugin

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by Snowsprinter777, Jun 13, 2018.

?

Do you Want Slimefun as a server and do you want it as survival or skyblock or both

1. Yes I Think Its A Good Idea

40.0%
  2. No Its Awful

60.0%
  1. Snowsprinter777

Snowsprinter777 First Step

i think a slimefun survival or skyblock would be great. Slimefun is a plugin which aims to basically turn your Bukkit Server into a modpack like FTB without installing a single mod. It offers everything you could possibly imagine. From Backpacks to Jetpacks...
    It also adds an API allowing you guys to easily install/code Addons for this.
    You own a Server which is not only minigame-based and your Players got bored of playing Survival?
    Then you will absolutely love this Plugin! It adds a whole new Layer of Survival to your Server by adding more than 400+ new Items. Thank you for reading my suggestion and have a good day

• Like Like x 1
  2. CasuallyAnnoying

CasuallyAnnoying Zombie Killer

CasuallyAnnoying
    Survival King
    I like your suggestion, although I don't think changing survival or skyblock that much would be a good idea.

3. Snowsprinter777

i don't want to change skyblock or survival i want to make a separate skyblock/survival named slimefun skyblock/survival

4. Ashie

Ashie Ghast Hunter

ItsAshy
    Prison Boss
    Slimefun is such a fun plugin, I 100% support this suggestion.

5. Snowsprinter777

Thank you :)