Factions KOTH

Hyqe

Tree Puncher
Hello, I think that factions should have a KOTH (King Of The Hill) every 12 hours. Like 3:00pm and 3:00am EST. I think that the KOTH should give a special armor set or something to the members of the faction that were capping KOTH. I really do think that adding KOTH to factions would spice things up because although raiding bases and all that is fun the PvP aspect has really took a downturn because everyone is allied but if there was a KOTH I think everyone would want a piece of the action and it would encourage more PvP.

I don't care what the rewards are but here are some ideas for what they could look like.
1. Very rare chance of dropping p5u5 piece
2. rare key to the fac members who capped
3. gapples
4. a random spawner
This would really add a lot to factions and would really encourage people to set timers and such to be on for the koth in hopes of getting the good loot as well as make for some epic faction battles like on other servers.

I'm sure everyone knows what a KOTH is but if you don't you can look it up on YouTube.
kothexample123.jpg

EpicAgentJ

Void Walker
Good idea, but the problem is the time when it is active. I think it should be every 3 hours instead of 12 hours. That way, people who play factions before 3:00pm and 3:00am will get a chance to go on the KOTH.