Taking a Break

GeorgiePieMC

Gold Miner
Hey,

Some of you already know that I'm no longer staff. Before anyone asks me, I left for a lot of different reasons. Some were to do with real life things and in game things. I don't really feel the need to talk about why publicly. But despite the reasons, I'm grateful for the opportunity. Its not something everyone gets and I definitely learnt a lot as well. Surprisingly, being staff on a Minecraft server has actually shaped me in a way. I think I've learnt to be more logical? Idk lol.

But I think I'm going to take some good time away from Snapcraft as a whole for a while though. Even though I enjoyed helping people out and some day I hope I can return, but with the current circumstances around being staff and just my real life in general I think its best I focus on moving forward with my life. Getting a job, learning to drive, focusing on school more, progressing in design and art.. fun growing up stuff..

I do hope I come back and I don't want this to be a leaving post. Every now and then I'll miss it and come online to reconnect with people and friends I've made through Snapcraft but yeah. If anyone happens to want to talk to me, feel free to contact me on discord - Georgie#0054

Take care,
~ Georgie <3

o yea don't ask for my crap or coins

BumBuDumDum

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Cya <3 hope to see you back on.
:-(
Bum

CasuallyAnnoying

Emerald Miner
I hope to see you return to the network in the future. Good bye for now, Georgie <3

berry cake

Tree Puncher
Do whatever makes you happy, sandwich boy

Asheey

Mod
Staff member
Mod
Hope everything works out for you Geo. Best of luck to you!

Guarde

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Alright! See you again in the future.
Good bye

OP
OP
GeorgiePieMC

GeorgiePieMC

Gold Miner
hope everything works out. see ya soon!
Bye geooo, talk soon <3
Bye George :)
Alright! See you again in the future.
Good bye
Hope everything works out for you Geo. Best of luck to you!
Do whatever makes you happy, sandwich boy
I hope to see you return to the network in the future. Good bye for now, Georgie <3
Cya <3 hope to see you back on.
:-(
Bum

Thank you all :) <3

EpicAgentJ

Void Walker
Bye Georgie, thank you for your time on this server and the Snapcraft forums. I will really miss you! <3

Last edited:

NotDyl

Zombie Killer
Oof, leaving already i remember the time you got Helper and twiggyyy got Admin, good old times go so fast.