KitPvP needs a reset.

Should KitPvP have a reset?

• Total voters

Camerq

Tree Puncher
Hello fellow SnapCraft players / staffteam,

For people like me the kitpvp server's gotten pretty boring and in my opinion it needs a reset, many many people and quite a lot of friends are mine are losing interest in playing the server since everyone's way too stacked, that's why in my opinion the server needs a reset. It would attract a lot of more players and it would make a lot of players that have currently quit the game come back. It would be very very nice if you could take this suggestion into consideration.

greetings, Coke

Nickola

First Step
I recommend resetting Factions first. Factions haven't been reset in 1.5 to 2 years.
KitPVP needs a new map/reset aswell. To many WAY TO OP players

Asheey

Mod
Staff member
Mod
A reset won’t do anything when it comes to the diamond guys. Personally I want the enchanted diamond armour gone for it to be semi even gear but since the server profits from the store bought gear they won’t remove that probably.

OP
OP
C

Camerq

Tree Puncher
A reset won’t do anything when it comes to the diamond guys. Personally I want the enchanted diamond armour gone for it to be semi even gear but since the server profits from the store bought gear they won’t remove that probably.
I think it would, it would be great for people that would want to start off and it would be a lot easier for those people to gain money, that has to do with the amount of stuff on the server right now wich in my opinion is too much, it would make it harder for the OP people on the server and it would bring a lot more competition

The_Wurst_Tomato

First Step
Hello fellow SnapCraft players / staffteam,

For people like me the kitpvp server's gotten pretty boring and in my opinion it needs a reset, many many people and quite a lot of friends are mine are losing interest in playing the server since everyone's way too stacked, that's why in my opinion the server needs a reset. It would attract a lot of more players and it would make a lot of players that have currently quit the game come back. It would be very very nice if you could take this suggestion into consideration.

greetings, Coke
agree - vapor

~Crafter~

Blaze Estinguisher
If there was to be a reset. Any suggestions for what you'd like to see/have changed?

OP
OP
C

Camerq

Tree Puncher
If there was to be a reset. Any suggestions for what you'd like to see/have changed?
I think that paladins should be able to earn up to 10$ for a kill again and that nonranks would be able to get up to 5$ for a kill again, that way it would be easier for nonranked players to make profit from speed potions and a lot of profit from kills, I also think that there should be a longer combat tag and a longer ender pearl cooldown, that way god fights would be more interesting, I would also like to see everyone able to gain atleast a little bit of XP after every single kill they make, I'd also like to see a new map. Thank you. :)

NineTurtles

Stone Miner
It would be nice to see a new map for Kitpvp, and a reset would be nice because there are too many players with OP god armor that completely ruin the game because there is no chance at killing them.

EpicAgentJ

Void Walker
I do wish to see a reset on kitpvp. But resetting factions is an entirely different thing.
Now, what I wish to see is less diamond armor. Because when I am on kitpvp, almost no one has starter armor and weapons.

Joltz

Zombie Killer
They should set it to the map from a couple of maps ago, it had a tree North, a village south east, also featured in this video - (
) That's when lots of people played, I feel like that would gain players interests.

Secondly, I also agree with @XDBlaze325 as the survival map has been here for ages. Players are leaving as everything is becoming boring. However resetting survival is obviously quite a big thing, so I'd like to see any of these happen.

XDBlaze325

Gold Miner
Even though you agreed with me i have to say as an old kit player this map should never be used again. They have used this map 2 times now. The second time they used it the map lasted so long that kit was literally dead. There were times you would log in and no one would be on

OP
OP
C

Camerq

Tree Puncher
They should set it to the map from a couple of maps ago, it had a tree North, a village south east, also featured in this video - (
) That's when lots of people played, I feel like that would gain players interests.

Secondly, I also agree with @XDBlaze325 as the survival map has been here for ages. Players are leaving as everything is becoming boring. However resetting survival is obviously quite a big thing, so I'd like to see any of these happen.
That map should never ever ever be used again, that is due to the fact that the server litteraly died when that map was out, we need a fresh start.

OP
OP
C

Camerq

Tree Puncher

Also, the tree was south, village north west.