KitPvP needs a reset.

Should KitPvP have a reset?

• Total voters

Backus

Void Walker
Although I agree other server's should have resets before KitPVP does, there should be separate threads for those. This one is aimed at Kit.

A reset would do almost nothing to the diamond people, so that shouldn't be a reason for a reset. You'll see them come back within day. Next reset, it would be nice to see something to lessen the power of diamond armor- or make the normal kits stronger. I realize it's not that difficult to kill one diamond player, but it's almost always a team of players rather than one.

Mentioned above was something about not having enchants. I would agree with something like this, maybe something like only allowing diamond to have a certain protection on it, so there's not teams of 5 with P4 U3 [insert 10 other custom enchants]. If not armor, swords are extremely powerful. They aren't bad without custom enchants, but it's pretty annoying when you get blinded/slowed/etc etc etc.

NotDyl

Zombie Killer
I personally think it shouldn't be reset because it was only reset a couple of months ago, it should stay that way for at least 6 months or more but if people really do dislike the feel of it, staff will take further actions.

Hart

First Step
Ban reset with the kit pvp rest ;p
I'm not quite sure about the ban reset. A lot of hackers have flooded KitPvP these past few days, if not weeks. Possibly ban reset for everyone but perm banned hackers, because they will most likely not learn their evil ways. Other bans however, I believe could be ruled as fair if lifted. As for the reset, I think maybe lowering the prices of enchanting signs may help newer players get into the gamemode a lot more. It would balance out the OP players and newer players.

david5258771

Tree Puncher
Going have to say yes because the map can be better and would say the diamond guys are not a big problem really about my answer because I could care less about them