GangsterKenCKL's Helper Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

GangsterKenCKL

First Step
  • How long you have been playing on Snapcraft.net?
  • How often are you online for?
  • Why you are right for the job as helper? How can you contribute to the staff team?
  • Have you ever been banned/jailed/muted? Explain briefly, please.
  • A little about yourself.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • Im Been Playing Snapcraft For 3-4Months now , My friend recommended me to join it.
  • This is my schedule : Monday-Friday 5-6Hours , Saturday-Sunday 3-4hours, my Timezone Is UTC +8.00
  • I dont Know Why , But I Like to Help alot. If i find a hacker, I will immediately Tell My senior or report the hacker to the forums. I think Hackers should be punish becuase they broked the rules.
  • No i Never gotten Banned/Jailed/muted. But i got kick for spamming before because i was giving random people Money Too fast on the Prison Server.
  • Im A Half Minecrafter Half Fortnite Player. But i usally play Minecraft More Than fortnite. I usally Helps The Poor On The Prison Server. I helped Alot with People That Doesn't Know about the commands. Finally , I hope Every Player could play the game fair ( without Cheating ). That's All , Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.