Gay pride <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unicorn_Rachel

Tree Puncher
There will always be that one hater, that one homophobic that wants to ruin everything for everyone.
Today, at 9pm we all decided to make a rainbow wall in end, on survival!
Many people helped make the rainbow wall in the end, and we showed love to the LGBTQ nation.
I am so proud of everyone that helped! This is why I am on snap craft, for the environment! ^_^At one point throughout this, we have a very rude few or people who decided to mess it all up.
They messed up the whole rainbow, but we didn't let that stop us! We took it to a place, and made it again. They did it again, but guess what! We didn't stop! The rainbow is looking amazing, and I am so happy about the amount of people that has helped make it and shape it how it is.

Special shout-outs;
GetFlaked - claiming it :*
Nekos_Mau - claiming it ^_^
Myself - claiming it :XD:
Mission_10 - Giving us sponges to claim it :-D
Iave - For being the best ever and helping us with the people who decided to grief.:)
Legitmon - Helping with the people who decided to grief. :burger:
And everyone else, who in deed wrote their names on the flag, and did not give up due to hate<3:-D

Last edited:

the77x7

Diamond Miner
What is your IGN? Please invite me to these kinds of events in the future if you do continue to do them. I think it's great that you're showing the LGBT community support. I love how you didn't let the negativity of others change the outcome of your goal. You're a very optimistic and great person. Nice Work! <3

OP
OP
Unicorn_Rachel

Unicorn_Rachel

Tree Puncher
What is your IGN? Please invite me to these kinds of events in the future if you do continue to do them. I think it's great that you're showing the LGBT community support. I love how you didn't let the negativity of others change the outcome of your goal. You're a very optimistic and great person. Nice Work! <3

My IGN is xQueenRachx ^_^ You can still sign the wall, just msg me when youre on!

Asheey

Mod
Staff member
Mod
That's amazing! ^-^

Guarde

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Well, I received the RAINBOWBADGE in Pokemon Crystal while reading this.

RyRy__

Zombie Killer
<3

EpicAgentJ

Void Walker
Wow, this sounds amazing! Too bad I kind of missed it though...

TGIPrinceWeebs

First Step
Rachal for one you are super Pretty! For two thank you for helping all the poeple who are in the LGBT community we love the support and to all the haters go hate somewhere else!

Jeffy

Banned
Please stop Jeffy. You’re free to have your opinion, but you should keep it to yourself if it’s a negative one.
Please shut up the77x7. You’re free to have your opinion, but you should keep it to yourself if it’s a negative one.

CasuallyAnnoying

Emerald Miner
<3

MayaPeeps

Stone Miner
There will always be that one hater, that one homophobic that wants to ruin everything for everyone.
Today, at 9pm we all decided to make a rainbow wall in end, on survival!
Many people helped make the rainbow wall in the end, and we showed love to the LGBTQ nation.
I am so proud of everyone that helped! This is why I am on snap craft, for the environment! ^_^At one point throughout this, we have a very rude few or people who decided to mess it all up.
They messed up the whole rainbow, but we didn't let that stop us! We took it to a place, and made it again. They did it again, but guess what! We didn't stop! The rainbow is looking amazing, and I am so happy about the amount of people that has helped make it and shape it how it is.

Special shout-outs;
GetFlaked - claiming it :*
Nekos_Mau - claiming it ^_^
Myself - claiming it :XD:
Mission_10 - Giving us sponges to claim it :-D
Iave - For being the best ever and helping us with the people who decided to grief.:)
Legitmon - Helping with the people who decided to grief. :burger:
And everyone else, who in deed wrote their names on the flag, and did not give up due to hate<3:-D
:) you forgot me <3

Status
Not open for further replies.