KitPvP suggestions and Poll

Do you want teaming on KitPvP to only be allowed in gangs?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MoGe45

Tree Puncher
I have been playing KitPvP for almost 4 years now, and it has become increasingly difficult to play properly with time. The main reason for this is the many God Diamond Paladin players who team together. These are mostly extremely arrogant and rude people. And if you jump youself into the PvP zone in your for weeks self crafted op stuff, and also want to get some kills or a Killstreak, all the OP Paladins will jump right down and target you until they kill you and get your stuff to sell it. I know, it's a pvp Server, but I think, teaming should only be allowed for People who are together in one gang, that would make it a Little easier for the "normal" Players. And my next Suggestion is, that I want the former KitPvP Map back, I think this map is just too open with no places to hide. On the former map were the lakes, the houses, and the trees. And my last Suggestion is, that I think the Price for the god set, and the Paladin Rank Price should be higher than now, there are just too many Paladins on this Server. I would be happy to see your opinions below! Please vote in my poll, thank you! :) And sorry for my bad english, I am from Austria :-P

Last edited:

EpicAgentJ

Void Walker
I agree, people should only team up if they are in gangs.

Backus

Void Walker
I don't think the old map should come back. It's already been used enough times. A new map would be great though, rather than cycling through old ones. The new map could include places to hide rather than it be the old one.

Teaming becoming against the rules isn't realistic, nor does it lessen the amount of teams. The players currently teamed now are most likely already in their own gangs. Even if they aren't all in the same gang, what are the odds of these players actually following the rules? .. very low.
This would be very difficult to enforce, overall just unrealistic especially when there are already so many established teams.

I put this on another thread, but rather than disallowing teams to combat the diamond teams it would be better and more enforceable to just lessen the amount of power you are able to get with gear, or give more power to the current kits so they are on a more even playing field to the crazy gear currently out there.

Camerq

Tree Puncher
Bringing the old map would be a terrible idea, though I would think making teaming only allowed if people are in gangs would be more fun, there would be a lot more competition on the server and it would attract more players.

Guarde

Admin
Staff member
Admin
That would mean teaming is limited. As in a level 5 gang you can only have I think about 10 players.

Guarde

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Bringing the old map would be a terrible idea, though I would think making teaming only allowed if people are in gangs would be more fun, there would be a lot more competition on the server and it would attract more players.
Actually, I'd love to see the town map again.

CasuallyAnnoying

Emerald Miner
I agree with Epic.

Jedz

Creeper Hugger
I agree, people should only team up if they are in gangs.

If this were to happen and teaming were to be disallowed, it makes it very hard to track people that are/are not teamed and it becomes a lot of "he said/she said" drama which is unnecessary, hence why teaming may not be fair but it will be hard to control if we were to make it not allowed, hence why I disagree with this.

Personally I liked the old map better so I wouldn't mind bringing it back next reset, however its always nice to have a brand new map that no one has seen before as well.

WhatsAGoodName

First Step
I didn';t read all of this but I do deal with this daily and I think you just need to deal with it I think teaming should be allowed period ether in a gang or not I'm usally in 2v1 situations and I simply 2v1 them sometimes I lose sometimes I win but when I win it's all skill and if you can't 2v1 maybe you need to learn to take on 2 people I suggest softing them run away and target one person with a bow once they are low enough go for the higher hearted one and while hitting him try going for the lower hearted and kill him then 1v1 the other dude (this probably made no sense but yeah)

Asheey

Enderdragon Slayer
Staff member
Helper
Teaming is a part of the game, telling people that they can't team cause they're in a different gang won't do anything. Like Jedz said, it's out of "our" control.

Wrys

Gold Miner
To me Kit PvP is about who can kill the most chain armored players to get the highest kill streak for their social status. Dealing with one OP diamond armored person is hard enough, but two, three?
A solution to anti teaming is difficult but although it can be out of the control of the staff why don't we speak about it in a support ticket?
It would be the same as reporting a hacker, or a spammer, a rude player, etc, but with different consequences, because teaming isn't as extreme.

Teaming is unfair. It does not give the players who are affected a chance to actually be able to fight and they have to wait until they can drop down to have a better chance at winning. However, the abundance of OP diamond armored people has grown, so why should the chain armored people want to drop down at all if they're just going to keep getting killed by the diamonds?

Why can't we just do what Hypixel does for bedwars? (Cross-teaming is not allowed, if you see anyone cross-teaming please report it on forums). Of course it's going to be hard to control. But all you need is for the victim to take a video or a couple screenshots and that's it!

That concludes my rant,
Thanks

oChampie

Tree Puncher
if u want to do this the gangs should be bigger
liek maybe up to 30 people cuz i have a lot of team outside my old gang, or what if ur not even in a gang what i am currently

Marstar42

First Step
Snapcraft teaming has gone so far, that you cant really stop it. Its part of the game and we need to accept that we will face teamers when playing kitpvp. I dont think teaming should nlt be allowed because it is 1. unrealistic and 2. It is part of kitpvp servers

oChampie

Tree Puncher
I am not a fan of people teaming on Kit PvP. What do you guys think sizes of gangs should be if we make teaming not allowed? I think I can make something automated against teaming possibly.
i would think around around 30 maybe and the lvl 5 rigth now would be lvl 5 but just with 30 its liek impossible to have all 30 people at the same time online. and what would u do with truce cuz thats like not attacking but not helping either

Marstar42

First Step
If you would try to do something about kitpvp teaming, as oChampie said, around 25-30 people is a good number for people to team together. Most of the time only paladins team with other paladins together, only a couple non ranks are teamed with them. Usually when I personally play, there are around 10 people are teamed together. The bad thing about this though, is that people would need to leave their gangs, and the owner of the gang would pretty much control the server. He could kick anybody from the gang which means all paladins would be against him. Overall, I dont think it is a good idea, it has too many problems.

OP
OP
MoGe45

MoGe45

Tree Puncher
I am not a fan of people teaming on Kit PvP. What do you guys think sizes of gangs should be if we make teaming not allowed? I think I can make something automated against teaming possibly.

I know this thread is quite old now, but since nothing has changed about teaming in KitPvP so far, I just wanted to ask if this is still a topic to discuss about? I think many players would like this to be changed somehow. And I still would love to see the Town-Map on KitPvP again btw :-D

Asheey

Enderdragon Slayer
Staff member
Helper
I know this thread is quite old now, but since nothing has changed about teaming in KitPvP so far, I just wanted to ask if this is still a topic to discuss about? I think many players would like this to be changed somehow. And I still would love to see the Town-Map on KitPvP again btw :-D
Make a new thread regarding the topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.