Do you agree with my ideas?

• Yes

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Mili

Tree Puncher
Recently, the Drill Pick was nerfed (made bad). Along with that, antidote was introduced as a new custom enchant. The effect radius of the drill pick was decreased and was given a very awkward shape. This made it lose it's former glory as a pvp device that would trap players in a hole. Antidote is a custom that when put on any armor piece, would remove all negative customs that would have been applied. This makes it very easy to run when one has the custom, for the slowness and blindness effect is not being applied. These two changes make it very hard to stop people from running away from the pvp mine. After all, the mine is for pvp. To combat the problem I have two solutions. One, is to get rid of Antidote and give back the old drill effect. The second solution would be to give some challenge when running out of the pvp mine. For instance, other servers like factions has a challenge when getting out of the pvp zone. The factions server has a ladder parkour, giving some challenge to runners. In conclusion, there should be some challenge when getting out of pvp. After all, the pvp mine is for pvp.

EpicAgentJ

Void Walker
I agree with some statements. I don't think getting rid of Antidote is a good idea because it is unique in some form. Also, the drill effect (from what I see) is fine.

Asheey

Mod
Staff member
Mod
The drill is horrible, I agree with that. I don’t pvp so can’t say anything about the antidote.

CasuallyAnnoying

Emerald Miner
I have no idea what the Antidote enchant is like, but I agree that the drill is awful.