Votes: 10 50.0%
  • Too weird!

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Unable to be answered!

Votes: 5 25.0%

• Total voters

WhiteMidnight

First Step
The trivia event was okay, i enjoyed it and i believe it brings the community of snapcraft together although i think that maybe some of the questions involving personal life shouldn't be involved. For example "what is Trenton/_WhiteMidnight_'s eye colour" i think it makes the event a-lot more difficult as there are only a few of the players in the event that know his eye colour. With some of the questions the players could also easily cheat by going online to the forums to find the answers of the questions asked, other than these minor things i think that the event was well done, Alice and Legit have done really well at keeping it organised and fun for everyone. Thank you for the fun night :)

Well everyone that joined ed the event on the discord end could have looked at my pfp and determined my eye color but the feedback is appreciated and I see how it could be confusing. Just wanted to point that out

WhiteMidnight

First Step
It was great, except some questions were kinda impossible to be answered and not exactly trivia? Because of the fact there was a need for so many questions a lot of random questions ended up being made to fill the need for questions.
Like there was a question which was something like "What is _Whitemidnight_'s eye colour?"

Also there was quite a few times where it was quite easy to miss the question. So maybe next time have chat muted and have the staff send the question in chat? This would also give people less time as most people were just googling the answers to some of the harder ones.

Last thing I can say is that there was quite a few staff questions which would've been difficult to know if you weren't staff or previously had been staff. Like punishment lengths that mods can give out. Also I think there was a question about who the developer was for ZombieV or something.
If you're going to have staff related questions it might be easier/fairer to do something like "What colour is the rank for builder?"

Oh and there was a question about where @Jedz is from but the answer they gave was wrong. They said she was from New Zealand when she's actually Australian.

If you scroll up you can see my response to Avokaii saying the same thing