I bought a god pick regular

Dawnangel5055

First Step
I have recently purchased a god pick and I was in the pvp mine and I got stuck in the blocks it gave me the phew I was out of combat sign so I logged out with no one in my vicinity. when I logged back in the pick was gone. It still had sentimental 9 on it. May I please get another one. since this pick was not given back to me even though it had sentimental on it and i wasnt even in combat I was merely stuck in a block

Joltz

Zombie Killer
Hello,
I doubt that staff will be able to give your pickaxe back, as getting stuck in a block is a widespread glitch, which happens regularly to everyone. Unfortunately because you were in the PvP zone it really wasn't ideal for you. It was most likely that someone started hitting you, and you not being able to move, your only option was to disconnect. You could ask staff directly via pm on discord/forums, however I doubt they'd say yes. But it does not hurt to try. Hope I helped. :)

Asheey

Mod
Staff member
Mod
When it happens it's normally cause you got combat tagged when you logged out. As Joltz said above, staff cannot refund the pickaxe cause you didn't loose it from a glitch/bug etc.