Looking for Info on Ranks?

Ame_Zing

First Step
I am considering buying a rank but i cant find anything that outlines them clearly... if you buy a rank i know you get all of the prior ranks commands. do you get the kits etc as well from previous ranks? How long do you keep the rank for, like, is it a subscription or permanent? Do the commands or kits etc have a time limit to how frequently you can use them?

jowiri

First Step
When you buy a higher rank you get only that ranks specific kit while also getting the the previous ranks utensil kits like kit pickax and once you buy a rank, you have it permanently. As for cooldowns, all the kits have them and also some commands such as /fix.

Asheey

Mod
Staff member
Mod
If you buy a rank you’ll have it forever, there’s an information board at spawn with all the perks from each rank, /warp info if I’m not mistaken.

the77x7

Diamond Miner
Most cooldowns depend on how valuable the kit/command is. I’m a survival player with the rank Premium and my kit has a two day cooldown, which isn’t bad. Then I remember /fix has a 24 hour cool down. None of the cooldowns are bad and I hope you enjoy getting a rank! :)