Snapcraft appreciation day

Should Snapcraft have an appreciation day

• Not

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

MayaPeeps

Stone Miner
Don't you think snapcraft deserves a day to be loved by all of its members, A day that iMaarteeenn can come on and say wow I am proud of my server. A day Where everyone even with all of their differences can come together and be grateful of snapcraft. Anyone that would try to ruin this day could be muted by staff for the remainder of the day. So for one day Snapcraft can be a happy peaceful place. And anyone that would bypass on that day wouldn't get banned so even if your friend was muted you can still talk through book

Asheey

Mod
Staff member
Mod
All the events that Maarten and the staff put up just for us an appreciation day for the server and all the hard work they’ve put in it. Everyone that can joins in and have a blast for hours.

I think that everyday is an appropriating day depending how you see it, I’m glad that the server is up and running still and people enjoy playing it. Though the part where you can get muted/banned is not really fitting if a day like that would happen.

Guarde

Admin
Staff member
Admin
The anniversaries are appreciation days :3

EpicAgentJ

Void Walker
As long as everybody is happy and respectful, then it is identical to appreciation day. But there will always be rule breakers btw, and not banning them would be a bad idea.