How to craft a hopper

Taichi Tai

First Step
Hey guys, I'm trying to craft a hopper the normal way but the hopper does not appear on the left side of the crafting table when I put in the iron ingots and the box.

I'm putting in 5 iron ingots in a Y shape and a box in the middle, has the recipe changed?
Am I doing this correctly?

Last edited by a moderator:

berry cake

Tree Puncher
The recipe is correct, but hoppers can't be crafted normally on factions. They can be bought from /shop or /ah.

Asheey

Mod
Staff member
Mod
Crafting them is disabled, I can give you some hoppers if you need them. Msg AshesRemains if you see me in-game.

OP
OP
T

Taichi Tai

First Step
Hey guys, thanks for the quick reply.
I was hoping to not do any raiding on factions and become like a merchant of death kind of person and go around selling stuff (food / equipment / blocks / tnt).
Thanks for explaining it, guess I will start small and earn my first bucket of gold first and slowly expand on my operations.

OP
OP
T

Taichi Tai

First Step
Crafting them is disabled, I can give you some hoppers if you need them. Msg AshesRemains if you see me in-game.
Thanks alot bro, those don't come cheap, they cost $4000 each.
I appreciate your kindness and gratefully thank you for it, but I can't accept such an expensive gift, super glad to befriend you though.
I shall continue to peruse my dream of become a merchant of death (until I get raided and rage quit:XD:).

ImCain

First Step
You can join my faction if you want to, Ill try protect you and our cactus farm produces more than 20k per hour, just hit up “shde” in game if you’re interested