Diamond_Launcher's moderator application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everybody, over the past years I have realised how much this server means to me and how dedicated I am. I love helping the community so I use the highest rank you can buy, Pro rank, to help players struggling on parkour levels. I want to make the community a better and safer place for everyone to be in.

Username: Diamond_Launcher
Nick name: Diamond
Timezone: AEST (Australian Eastern Standard Time)

Why do you want to become helper?:
I love the community and I want it to be a place free of hackers and people that spam or bypass the swear filters. I will be strict when I have to be and laid back the rest of the time. It isn't fun being bullied or made fun of so whenever I see it happening I will do the appropriate punishment. I have noticed that you can put some swear words combined with other words without it turning into *s. I can help fix that problem of needed.
I will be active on the forums.

What prior have you had?:
I have been the leader of my school with a few other students. This has taught me to do what the students/players want me to do and represent them. I have been moderator on a couple of other servers which makes me familiar with the basic commands.

What good qualities would you bring to the server?:
I speak a little bit of French that I learnt at school. Google translator is my saviour though XD. I am good at solving disputes and arguments.

Conclusion:
Thanks to everyone who has taken their time to read this. Have a great day/night.

Yours sincerely,
Diamond_Launcher

Note: This is actually a helper application.

Last edited:

Asheey

Mod
Staff member
Mod

the77x7

Diamond Miner
Follow what Ashie has said above for the correct way to apply for Helper. I wish you luck on your application! :)

Thread Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.