Would you play blocks vs zombies?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I would try it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

JohnIsCool_07

First Step
Hello. I want to suggest a new mini game called Blocks vs Zombies BY SETHBLING. NOT the bedrock ripoff that is a lot worse than the real game yet more popular. The original game is very fun and used to be on my favorite server which sadly shut down with the updated EULA. It is very uncommon sadly, so I am hoping you guys can make it a game. Perhaps put it in beta to see if people are interested. It is a game where you stand at the end of the map and shoot zombies below you, before they get too close to you and when they do you lose. You can buy upgrades and new weapons. Don't want to make this post too long so feel free to do research, I just wanted to suggest it. Thanks for reading - JohnIsCool_07

Last edited:

Asheey

Mod
Staff member
Mod
That kind of sounds like the ZombieV gamemode.

OP
OP
JohnIsCool_07

JohnIsCool_07

First Step
That kind of sounds like the ZombieV gamemode.
its somewhat similar accept you use bows and never swords, everyone is on one platform, above the zombies. If the zombies make it to your platform you lose. You can buy fences to slow down zombies and turrets to shoot them. Both of those cost points which you get from killing zombies, while weapons and other items cost gold. There are special weapons including lightning, healing potions, and iron golems. There are different types of zombies. I would have said all this in the main post but I dont want to make it too long

NotDyl

Zombie Killer
Gah bows, i'ma stick to ZombieV but it's a nice suggestion for other people :).

OP
OP
JohnIsCool_07

JohnIsCool_07

First Step
It may be a bit hard to make. Bukkit destroys command blocks meaning that basically all commands need to be changed. Even without bukkit the map is from 1.6 so its a bit frustrating to work with. almost all of the commands are outdated and don't work. Ill see if anyone remade it at some point online.

OP
OP
JohnIsCool_07

JohnIsCool_07

First Step
It may be a bit hard to make. Bukkit destroys command blocks meaning that basically all commands need to be changed. Even without bukkit the map is from 1.6 so its a bit frustrating to work with. almost all of the commands are outdated and don't work. Ill see if anyone remade it at some point online.
Wonder how hard it would be to make the game from scratch although keep the same weapons