Snapcraft Beginners Guides Series

Snapcraft Beginners Guide YouTube Series: Good Idea?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hart

First Step
Hey everyone. As like most of you, we were if not are still new to the Snapcraft community. Although sometimes having signs and the occasional warps can steer newer players into the swing of things, I've been considering making a YouTube series that helps explain everything you need to know in detail about each gamemode and what to expect, how to play, etc. Do you think this is a project worth investing time into? Helping newer players could possibly even bring in more players if done correctly and and in a professional manner.

NotDyl

Zombie Killer
This is a good suggestion but there kinda already is. On survival, there's /warp newhelp and i'm not completely sure but there is /warp info, staff and if a player is in need of help i'd just give them a tip or send them to the forums so the can learn more about Snapcraft.

Asheey

Mod
Staff member
Mod
There’s normally an information board in-game that explains briefly what to do, what commands to use etc. also there’s guides on the forums that you can always link to new players. Sometime they may miss something but if so I’d suggest you message a staff member so they can add it or something like that. ^-^