Event Suggestions

Jedz

Creeper Hugger
Event Suggestions

Hiya everyone,

As you may know, these past few months Legitmon and I have been running a couple events through our discord such as Karaoke and Trivia night. So far we have received great feedback from the community and we wanted to see what events you would like to see happen in the future. With that being said, please reply to this thread with the name of the event you would like us to run and how it would work. Please try not to repeat Karaoke/Trivia night as we can do them again with your feedback later on.

Thank you! :)

Asheey

Enderdragon Slayer
Staff member
Helper
I think things like Simon says would be a fun thing to do. Having multiple staff spectating the game to see if anyone didn't follow the order. ^-^

the77x7

Diamond Miner
How about a big battle royale? :-D
This would be a completely new map built by our fantastic builders for a nice big PvP event. The event could have 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners with rewards on the server or shop. If some staff members choose to participate, there could be values put on his/her head. Whoever kills said staff member receives that reward on the server or web shop.

Asheey

Enderdragon Slayer
Staff member
Helper
Maybe a ‘guess the song’ or something like that. People can (if wanted) submit a bunch of songs that you can pick from and play a bit of. People can write their answers on a paper and the right ones moves on further till there’s a winner. (Just came up on the spot so obviously there can be better changes) :)

SnowAge

Stone Miner
I think there should be another karaoke night, I made a new song to sing just for it and you guys can hear my beautiful voice

Joltz

Zombie Killer
I think there should be another karaoke night, I made a new song to sing just for it and you guys can hear my beautiful voice
As asked in the thread, don't mention Karaoke/Trivia night as they can do them with our feedback later on.

xBusteh

First Step
Ooh! I'd definitely love an event that had something in relation to PvP as well as an event where we players in the community can interact with staff and get to know them better!