Apply for Anatomy

Unicorn_Rachel

Tree Puncher
INTRODUCTION

Hello! Thank you for considering us, Anatomy, for your guild. I am sure you are wondering what we are about so why don't we tell you. Anatomy is a family. Now I am sure you have heard that before but we are serious. We care about each, no matter who you are, what your ideals are or who your friends/enemies are. Our main goal is not to be on guild top or the most popular guild in the server. If we made this, great. But it does not change how we look upon our members.
We are to be a group of individuals that care about each other and show that care by being there for one another whenever needed, no matter what. Even if it is just a listening ear, shoulder to cry on, ear to talk off or some help with a raid. We want to have fun with people that want to have a good time apart of our family, and we hope to have you join that family. The purpose of Anatomy is for us to help the members that are inside of it embark on their growth as a human being. We want you to be the best that YOU can be, and we expect nothing less of this :)

MEET THE TEAM
  1. Hey its me RachEzPz, but you can call me Rachel. I’m a really nice person, and I love to talk to you. If you ever need to rant, cry, scream whatever just do it to me i’ll be there. Most of the time I know how to help you but not all of the time. I am training to be an EMT, and I’m 15 years old. I love to paint, and I can sing pretty good. I am kind of a noob to discord, and minecraft so work with me while I work with this new experience :)
  2. Hiya, name is Cyndalavosion, but y'all can call me Cynda c: I'm a pretty simple guy. I don't talk much, but I’d like to think I'm a nice person ahaha and I try to help in as many ways possible. If you need me for anything I'm available almost anytime! I am almost always online and happy to have a good time building, helping or just chatting :) More personal info, I am male. I do not currently have a job, but lucky for you all cause that means I am more readily available! XD That's about it, I'm not that open about myself but if you have questions regarding the game, guild or just in general I'm here :)
  3. Hello! I am a currently guild staff member Cody, also known as The77x7. I am also a current Helper on Snapcraft and can be reached anytime on discord or by using /staff in-game. I hope to be working with all guild members on projects and builds! ^-^
APPLICATION
Your name you wish to be called by;
-Include: Either your name, or something you wish for us to call you by
Your discord ID:
-Include: Your discord id ( Mine is RachEzPz#9060 )
Your ign name:
-Include; Your minecraft username
The global level you are on snapcraft:
-Include; [Your total level on snapcraft ]
How often are you online?:
Include; If you are on a lot, a little, your time zone and roughly an estimate of the hours
Write a paragraph about yourself:
-Include;What are some of your weaknesses as a person][What are some of your strengths as a person][What hobbies do you have outside of Minecraft]
Why do you wish to join Anatomy?:
Include; A paragraph at least on why you want to join

Last edited:

Mrepicmario5

Stone Miner
Good Luck on Ur application Rach and the Crew :-D

Asheey

Mod
Staff member
Mod
Your name you wish to be called by; Ashy
Your discord ID: ᗩᔕᕼᒪEY#0069
Your ign name: AshesRemains
The global level you are on snapcraft: 314
How often are you online?: Too much lol, central European time. Between 1 to 10 hours depending on the day.
Write a paragraph about yourself: I eat and sleep most of my time. Music and talking to my friends are probably my biggest and favorite hobby.
Why do you wish to join Anatomy?: Seems like a cute guild to join, it's not too big so I'd love to help out as much as I can and have a fun time together. :3

Mia

First Step
Your name you wish to be called by; Mella
-Include: My name Is Mia, But Pls call me Mella :-D
Your discord ID: mella#5767
Your ign name: mellas
-Include; mellas
The global level you are on snapcraft: 52
How often are you online?: 3-5 hours a day
Include; Australian Time: 5:30pm-8pm
Write a paragraph about yourself: Im 13 years old, Live in australia and Im a swimmer. I hope someday i will make it to the olympics to represent australia :-D. Im in 8th grade at school, and My birthday is 8th November, 2004.
-Include; Some weaknesses i have: i dont normally call on discord, generally for personal reasons. Strengths: I Am often online, so communications shouldnt be a problem :). Hobbies: i am a video editor, normally making fan edits of people/ characters. if you wanna see my edits, My instagram is @aestologys.
Why do you wish to join Anatomy?: I wanna join bc why not? i feel like it would be a lot of fun to hang with you guys, building, pvping etc. :-D

itsrosabelle

First Step
Your name you wish to be called by; Rosabelle
-Include: My name is Lucy, However wish to be called by rosabelle or Rosa for security reasons!
Your discord ID:StrategicAlpaca#0198
-Include: Your discord id StrategicAlpaca#0198
Your ign name: Rosabelles
-Include; Rosabelles
The global level you are on snapcraft:
-Include; 61
How often are you online?: 2-5 hours
Include; Australian time: 3-8pm
Write a paragraph about yourself: I do dance Jazz, Acro and love acting! i used to do swimming, and really enjoy school! my favourite subject is english.
Hobbies: Dance, Acting and school!
Why do you wish to join Anatomy?: Why not? because it will be fun! and have a good time.Meet new people and become friends
I really hope to join Anatomy.

MayaPeeps

Stone Miner
Your name you wish to be called by;
-Include: Either your name, or something you wish for us to call you by; Maya But if you are more comfortable calling me Polar I guess thats fine.
Your discord ID: O----O I don't have Dc
-Include: Your discord id ( Mine is RachEzPz#9060 )
Your ign name: PolarPeep
-Include; Your minecraft username
The global level you are on snapcraft: 138
-Include; [Your total level on snapcraft ]
How often are you online?: 1pm-10pm Im on a lot Im on Us Eastern standard time.
Include; If you are on a lot, a little, your time zone and roughly an estimate of the hours
Write a paragraph about yourself: I don't have many weaknesses really maybe pvp I'm not available to join atm but I will eventually move away from TamoHawk or get an alt. My Strengths Are building I'm fairly quick with most things but it may end up looking rough or jagged I am more a novice at building large scale building and tend to stick with small homes or divide the space or a large project into daily sections. Outside of Minecraft I play Soccer on a travel team. I enjoy drawing even though I'm not very good at it.
-Include;What are some of your weaknesses as a person][What are some of your strengths as a person][What hobbies do you have outside of Minecraft]
Why do you wish to join Anatomy?: I think that Anatomy is very different because although there may be more people there would be more trust then Inferno. I believe that by Rachel saying Anatomy is a family that means that there will be trust my belief may be entirely wrong but With Rachel Cody and Cynda It will over all feel more connected because they are people I know and have been good friends with for a while. I Hope that summarizes Why I want to join Anatomy in the future
Include; A paragraph at least on why you want to join

Cyndalavosion

First Step
Hello!
Due to recent circumstances we are not going to be able to accept any new members into this guild. We are currently strategizing how to move forward and shall need some time to produce our own game plan. On that note, while we appreciate and value your application, I am afraid it must be denied :/
I am very sorry but hope you may be able to join us when the time is right. Thank you! Have a great day/night :)

Joltz

Zombie Killer
Hello!
Due to recent circumstances we are not going to be able to accept any new members into this guild. We are currently strategizing how to move forward and shall need some time to produce our own game plan. On that note, while we appreciate and value your application, I am afraid it must be denied :/
I am very sorry but hope you may be able to join us when the time is right. Thank you! Have a great day/night :)
Hey, sorry to hear that. If you are needing money to level the guild up for additional members, I’m always happy to donate some! Just let me know :).