World Edit In survival

SammyDammy

First Step
Hello, I have been complaining to my friend recently because GMC ranks doesn´t have worldedit. Anyways, I´m asking if creative people (Rank Ultra or lower) could get it for big projects like im working on right now. I would really appreciate that since it would be sooo much easier and take less time so I have more time voting on this server.

or just add it to my account LuciferChild101 ;-)

-Sam

XDBlaze325

Gold Miner
i dont think they would add this because of griefing. if someone doesn't have a lot of claimed space around them someone could worldedit a box around there home. Or it could cause lag.

OP
OP
SammyDammy

SammyDammy

First Step
i dont think they would add this because of griefing. if someone doesn't have a lot of claimed space around them someone could worldedit a box around there home. Or it could cause lag.
what If they made it so it could only be done in your protected area and max 300 blocks because it would still help alot

XDBlaze325

Gold Miner
i still dont think they would add it and if they did they would probably add a new rank that cost more then ultra and only give it to them

the77x7

Diamond Miner
This would cause a lot of lag to the server along with the fact that it could easily be abused. I don’t see this becoming a permission for anyone anytime soon.

Asheey

Mod
Staff member
Mod
I think that it would defeat the purpose of survival, building is a big part of it. You can fix so you can only w/e a couple of blocks at the time but if lots of people use it it will eventually lag the server or more people would abuse it rather than use it for buildings.

Jedz

Creeper Hugger
Have to agree with the points stated above. It could cause large lag issues on the server, possible griefing problems as well and also defeats the purpose of building on survival in the first place.