Branching out

xAzoSkittle

Tree Puncher
Ever Since I joined Snapcraft I have Confined myself to Creative as I have friends there and a rank, I took a slight break from Minecraft and when i came back to the Server Most of my friends had left Minecraft so i have been thinking about Branching into Different Gamemodes on Snapcraft Any Suggestions?

Asheey

Enderdragon Slayer
Staff member
Helper
Depends on what you enjoy doing, if building is your thing I'd suggest skyblock and survival. If you like grinding games I'd suggest prison. :-P

RyRy__

Zombie Killer
Hello,

Sorry about your friends leaving :-(
I'd suggest Survival or Prison, Great fun! New Friends and a Fresh start is good sometimes.

TheNextHerobrine

Zombie Killer
ZombieV is great fun if you enjoy progressing, and learning to PvP well in KitPvP will open up a ton of doors on not only this server but others as well.

Jedz

Creeper Hugger
It honestly depends on what aspects you like of the game, I would suggest prison or survival (:

Chromified

First Step
Hey!

I'd definitely recommend Skyblock/Survival, both entail building + creating so they would probably suit you best. If you choose on coming to Skyblock hit me up in game and I can give you a hand getting started. (Ign: Chromified)

EpicAgentJ

Void Walker
Hello!

In my opinion, kitpvp/factions/survival is the best in pvp. So if you think you want to be a fighter, than these are the best places to start.

NotDyl

Zombie Killer
ofc you'd say that epic but skyblock's better as chrom said but you still need cash to build and survival is probably the best if you have king rank because of /gmc d;