Tpa void trapdoor

Sirfried__

First Step
Hello. My IGN is sirfried__. I’ve recently joined snapcraft roughly a week ago. I play prison on the server. I was having a great time until this happened... yesterday I bought a slice 1 pick with multiple enchantments. Pretty expensive for me. And within an hour... I requested to tpa to someone because they said they bought gold. I proceeded to tpa but I was trapped in a 2 block high wall. Before I realized what was happening... the player opened the trap door below me and I lost my items due to the void. This seems like it would be against all rules to tpa a player into a trap and then kill them outside the map. All I search for is that I can recieve a new pick with the same enchants. I also want to have this problem resolved and restrict TPA outside the world map. Please let me know if this: against the rules, if I can recieve my item. And if the problem can be resolved.

EpicAgentJ

Void Walker
OP
OP
S

Sirfried__

First Step
I completely understand. I can only find the players name. I don’t have any proof besides the building he built above the Void. Thank you for the fast response.

EpicAgentJ

Void Walker
I completely understand. I can only find the players name. I don’t have any proof besides the building he built above the Void. Thank you for the fast response.

If you don't have valid proof then staff can't do anything about it.