What's on everyone's minds;

IntuitiveSoul

Tree Puncher
Hello Everyone;
I'd just like to say a few things in which have been running through my mind, and by the sounds of it, a fair few others.
After recent incidents regarding many servers and players breaching an exploit/glitch to duplicate items to force a rollback; it has occurred to me that the Factions server needs a fresh start which we all know by now.
With saying this I'm not asking for a restart as many people are sick of by now; instead giving means to more information on when this may be?
Rumors have and are spreading like wildfire along the lines of, "the server is restarting in 2 weeks," "when all the bugs are fixed," "probably never."
Now I'm never one to confide to rumors and believe they are true, although I'd love to believe the restart is coming soon.
With this post I'd just like to know if we can all get some clarity on this matter. I am one who understands coding and bug patches takes a massive amount of time to actually get through, but I also think that a fresh start in the mean time to relieve some pressure to rush the deadline could also be a good option.
Maybe a moderator or helper dedicated to each server to answer questions and inquiries more often than not would help get reliable news to everyone so these rumors aren't so believable if wrong.

I'm looking forward to hearing back from you guys in what the people who know the truth, could hopefully share it with us.
Thank you for reading;
Happy Re-mining.
~Soul