Votes: 3 50.0%
  • no

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • maybe

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters

Blue_Monkey7

First Step
So I heard that reset for factions was soon so I thought, hey, it'd be cool to make a thread to see what people think should be added! So I'll be making a few things Ty!
  • Make /ec work. I know this is kinda small but I think it would be much easier
  • Colored chat. Idk if a reason why you don't do this is an issue with plugins.. or idk.
  • Titles. I think it would be cool to be able to buy a title for a buck or 2.
  • More customizable nicknames. Like I've seen some servers where &k would make this spinning number, thats alternating between many characters
  • A tad bit less p2w. I get it, i get it the server needs money but pay 250 bucks just to have a pv... or /d? I mean I forked it over but i think u would make a lot more sales if everything was a tad bit cheaper. (This is really just in factions in my opinion)
  • /a. /a would be really helpful and thats like a little chat where staff can see, so instead of having to travel between servers to find a staff, you can easily just type /a (what you need) This isn't just for factions, I think this could work out on all servers.
  • Now this is purely hypothetical, but I think it would be cool to have an op factions and a normal factions. This is just something that I, and other people would most likely enjoy. Or just make the current one a bit more op? Idk
  • Ok, now for the love of god CAN WE PLEASE FIX /SHOP xd sorry for caps but thats something that i feel has been coming for a long time now
    Thanks for reading and I hope you consider!

Asheey

Mod
Staff member
Mod
I agree with most of the things, I'd love tags and longer custom nicknames.

EpicAgentJ

Void Walker
I agree with all of these suggestions.

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
So I heard that reset for factions was soon so I thought, hey, it'd be cool to make a thread to see what people think should be added! So I'll be making a few things Ty!
  • Make /ec work. I know this is kinda small but I think it would be much easier
  • Colored chat. Idk if a reason why you don't do this is an issue with plugins.. or idk.
  • Titles. I think it would be cool to be able to buy a title for a buck or 2.
  • More customizable nicknames. Like I've seen some servers where &k would make this spinning number, thats alternating between many characters
  • A tad bit less p2w. I get it, i get it the server needs money but pay 250 bucks just to have a pv... or /d? I mean I forked it over but i think u would make a lot more sales if everything was a tad bit cheaper. (This is really just in factions in my opinion)
  • /a. /a would be really helpful and thats like a little chat where staff can see, so instead of having to travel between servers to find a staff, you can easily just type /a (what you need) This isn't just for factions, I think this could work out on all servers.
  • Now this is purely hypothetical, but I think it would be cool to have an op factions and a normal factions. This is just something that I, and other people would most likely enjoy. Or just make the current one a bit more op? Idk
  • Ok, now for the love of god CAN WE PLEASE FIX /SHOP xd sorry for caps but thats something that i feel has been coming for a long time now
    Thanks for reading and I hope you consider!

I agree with most of the stuff on here, however...

• Having 2 servers for factions like you stated (OP and Normal) would be a good idea and it could be good, however having 1 server makes the numbers on the server high and the risk of having 2 servers is that one would be dead and the other one would be highly populated.
  • If the prices were to be changed, they'd not be able to change it dramatically, as people would probably complain "He's paid this and I've paid this I want a refund!" Which wouldn't be very nice for staff members xD
  • I think the /a would be a good idea. Not actually heard of an idea like this before. However, people would probably abuse this command and use it for pointless things, therefore it'd probably just be easy to keep it as it is. If you need a staff member, you can very easily just do /staff and then go and ask for their help.
Thats my opinion anyway. :)

AndreasManU

Zombie Killer
I agree with most of the stuff on here, however...

• Having 2 servers for factions like you stated (OP and Normal) would be a good idea and it could be good, however having 1 server makes the numbers on the server high and the risk of having 2 servers is that one would be dead and the other one would be highly populated.
  • If the prices were to be changed, they'd not be able to change it dramatically, as people would probably complain "He's paid this and I've paid this I want a refund!" Which wouldn't be very nice for staff members xD
  • I think the /a would be a good idea. Not actually heard of an idea like this before. However, people would probably abuse this command and use it for pointless things, therefore it'd probably just be easy to keep it as it is. If you need a staff member, you can very easily just do /staff and then go and ask for their help.
Thats my opinion anyway. :)
Wow you still play? Interesting. #FactionSkrub

CasuallyAnnoying

Emerald Miner
Joe really has a point, but good suggestions, regardless