Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

MafiaElectric

First Step
Is it only me, or does it seem like staff rarely respond to suggestions? I'm not trying to shoot fire, or call them out with bad intent, but it seems like they aren't there. Now, I believe a staff will reply here with, "Well, we see your suggestions, and we look them over, we don't always respond though.". You may be right on that, but why not just respond? Players would like to receive feedback on their suggestions, especially if it's to help improve the server. I'm posting this due to one of my post there being, from what I can see, ignored by staff. I believe, whether it be Helpers or the Owner himself, should respond. It shows the player that you've read their suggestion. Also, to make it seem like a valid response, bring up somethings from the suggestion, to help them know if it's being in the works, or is already there. This is just one of my tips for the staff, many more if needed <3.
(Or if I feel like they should be known)

Asheey

Enderdragon Slayer
Staff member
Helper
The only one who accept or deny suggestions is the owner, other staff can just tell you what they think about it. And since the owner has a lot to do to may take a while for him to reply to your thread but he looks at all of them.

RyRy__

Zombie Killer
Hello,

As said above the only one who can accept them is the owner.
Helpers, Mods+ Can only respond with their opinion.

Just give your suggestion some time and you will get notified if it may or may not be implemented.

OP
OP
M

MafiaElectric

First Step
Oh, alright, it just seems like none of them are looked at, or even considered. Also, Maarten, it might be a good idea to let the admins also have the ability to accept, or deny, suggestions. Since you're "busy", it could help things move faster and smoother, just a thought.

the77x7

Diamond Miner
Oh, alright, it just seems like none of them are looked at, or even considered. Also, Maarten, it might be a good idea to let the admins also have the ability to accept, or deny, suggestions. Since you're "busy", it could help things move faster and smoother, just a thought.
You may be right about how it would go faster, but overall it is his server to control and do as he pleases with.

OP
OP
M

MafiaElectric

First Step
You may be right about how it would go faster, but overall it is his server to control and do as he pleases with.
Whether or not it is his "server", he should want the most efficient ways to help the server improve. Also, you're not Maarten, I don't think getting a response from someone who is a helper is needed. And I believe Maarten would want this as it would help make things easier for him.

the77x7

Diamond Miner
Whether or not it is his "server", he should want the most efficient ways to help the server improve. Also, you're not Maarten, I don't think getting a response from someone who is a helper is needed. And I believe Maarten would want this as it would help make things easier for him.
You are correct. I am not speaking on his behalf, just merely stating what I think. Maarten looks for what will benefit the server and considers implementing it based off that.

NotDyl

Zombie Killer
i can benefit by paying moneys :-DDD!

Status
Not open for further replies.